There are a ton of resources out there about leadership and management principles, but few tell you what you really want to know - how to deal with the day-to-day issues.
- What if someone is in my office in tears?
- How do I hire the right person?
- What if I really don’t like my best performer?
On our first day as managers, we wished we had somewhere to go for practical advice, someplace to ask those types of questions without worrying about what the boss or our peers thought. Just like you, we felt excited, confident, unsure and a little lonely, but ready to rush in and take charge! In fact, that’s how we feel today as we launch Manage Fearlessly!
We know firsthand the challenges and rewards of managing people. And that’s why we created Manage Fearlessly.
We're here to support you as you discover and overcome your own challenges as a manager, and to celebrate with you as you reap the rewards.
At Manage Fearlessly, there are no stupid questions, no situations too crazy. Whether you work in a large company or are an entrepreneur and just hired your first employee, Manage Fearlessly is a place to come for advice on dealing with all the issues managers face. This is where you can:
- Connect with others for a sanity check – did you ever have someone do X, Y, or Z? What did you do?
- Ask us any question you like on the Ask Cindy & Laura page
- Post your question to the Manage Fearlessly community at-large and hear what they have to say.
We have lots to say, but we want to be sure it’s helpful for you. What do you want to hear more or less about?
Managing people can be tough, but it can also be one of the most rewarding parts of your career, and we’re excited to be your go-to resource for managing fearlessly.
Thanks for checking out the site. We hope you will stick around and join the conversation!